Sunday 17 May 2015

MADE UP

Using ‘street language’ now, I think! Joined in the melee of the Twitter world thanks to my son Tom. I use it to promote my new novel the mini tour I’m doing.

I keep logging into it and most of the posts seem to be opinions about current issues or in some famous celebrity’s case ‘I’ve just washed my hair.’. Bloody hell. I certainly don’t want to get into that. Not that I’ve got much hair to wash.

I used to tweet a bit but it’s a strange old world. Anyway, I logged in yesterday and there to my suprise and delight was a complimentary post about me!

I looked today but it’s disappeared. I must be doing something wrong. But the gist of it was really about the show that I did at the Riverside Barn Theatre last Sunday.

And for the first time, this sweet tweeter, said that it was Great! Wow, I was thrilled. The first time that someone had shown such enthusiasm.


So, I was Made Up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment